[mythtv-users] Fwd: EPIA SP now available to mailing list members!

cythrault at gmail.com cythrault at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 04:47:56 UTC 2005

This could be of interest for some. ;)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: store at mini-itx.com <store at mini-itx.com>
Date: Apr 11, 2005 8:46 PM
To: cythrault at gmail.com

Greetings!

We have received a very limited number of VIA's EPIA SP 13000
motherboards, and as a mailing list member, we're giving you the
opportunity to purchase before anyone else on a first-come,
first-served basis. We have approximately 1 board available for every
350 list members.

The EPIA SP can be considered to be the next generation EPIA M, with
MPEG-4 acceleration and SATA onboard. All cases compatible with the
EPIA M will work, including the Travla C158, C137, Morex Venus 668,
669, 3677, 3688, C146 and C147 cases. The SP boards can support up to
DDR400 (PC3200) DIMMs, but will also work fine with DDR266 (PC2100)
and DDR333 (PC2700) memory. Please don't ask us about the SP 8000E yet
- it will not be available until our next batch of boards arrive!

--
cyth