[mythtv-users] nuvexport problem

Michael J. Lynch mlynch at gcom.com
Mon Apr 11 18:44:29 UTC 2005

System is Athlon-XP 3200+ running FC2 and using MythTV from CVS as
of last Friday.

I have 1/2 dozen or so recorded programs and they show up in Myth's
view and watch recordings screens.  When I try to use nuvexport to
export to DVD (I did try other formats), when asked which recording I
want to export, nuvexport is showing only one of my recordings.

All recordings are recorded in the same format, stored in the same
place, and do exist.  Any idea's about what might be going on?  The one
recording that does show up does export ok.

Now that I think about, the one recording that is showing up is the only
recording that was done as "manual recording" as opposed to scheduled
via the program guide.

--
Michael J. Lynch

What if the hokey pokey IS what it's all about -- author unknown