[mythtv-users] PVR 500 static on both tuners

Matt skd5aner at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 17:56:27 UTC 2005

On Apr 11, 2005 12:47 PM, Garry Cook <garrycook at gmail.com> wrote:
> How do I determine which card and tuner correspond to /dev/videoX?
> Is there a command to verify this, or do I just assume the card
> directly below the AGP slot is /dev/video0 and count down from there?
> Searching the archives for IRQ sharing did not yield much. I tried
> booting with 'noacpi', but this did not seem to help. Any tips on
> forcing IRQs?

One way to try this is looking at your dmesg output and seeing which
cards load.  They load for me in order.  0, 1, 2, 3

The other way should be:

ivtvctl -a -d /dev/video0 | more (then incrementing 1,2,3,x)... this
will show you which card is being registered.  PVR-500s show up as two
PVR-150s.

Matt