[mythtv-users] New nVidia fx5200, blue bars

Jonathan Watmough jonathan.watmough at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 04:34:55 UTC 2005

On Apr 9, 2005 6:09 AM, Michael Cheshire (Mailing Lists)
<michael-mlists at cheshire.id.au> wrote:
> Interesting - I have this problem with my new FX5200 and the latest drivers.
>
> Cant seem to find the xvattr command either.

Yeah, I have this problem too. New 7174 NVidia drivers on a 5200, and
not on the CRT, just on the SVIDEO. Maybe we should log it as a bug.

I had to emerge -a xvattr to get xvattr. It's a pretty cool command
though. It tells you what Xv 'ports' (like feature layers e.g. overlay
etc) and features you have.