[mythtv-users] xorg.conf file for big screen using NVidia Geforce 4

Brent McGuire bpm at zian.no-ip.org
Sat Apr 9 18:41:50 UTC 2005

Hey is anyone using an NVidia Geforece 4 card with the DVI out to
connect to a big screen tv?  If so would you all mind posting what you
have in your xorg.conf file for your Monitor Device and Screen
settings?  I al looking for how to set my display on my Sony Grand WEGA
to about a 640x480 setup.  Doesnt seem to want to take anything bigger.

Thanks,
Brent