[mythtv-users] How to automatically change channel after recording?

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Sat Apr 9 14:14:33 UTC 2005

On 9-Apr-05, at 3:02 AM, Ant Daniel wrote:

> upgraded), my channel change script checks to see if a signal is being
> received and if not send the power on signal.

How do you go about detecting a signal? I had a tough time with my
setup, eventually I put together something to sample the vbi for a
while and look for oddities. It seems to work but feels like a hack.

About the subject line, I was thinking about submitting a patch to add
a "post-record" script to each input similar to the channel change
script. For me it would be to shut off the settop box after recordings
but it would also work for moving back to a neutral channel. I've been
busy lately so it's fallen to the bottom of the todo list.

- George