[mythtv-users] Marriage of Email List and Forum, Can't we all just get along!!

Jeff Simpson llcooljeff at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 17:27:48 UTC 2005

> Take this down, please.
>
> Isaac

And the iron fist says no!

What about if there were a way to implement that without changing the
existing list any? for example, making a fake account that subscribes
to the list and having it receive and archive all the mail in a forum
format? Does a product like that exist? (ie, same as gossamer, but
better)

I'd much prefer a forum format as well, I hate having this much email
in my inbox when I only read some threads, but the existing forums are
old/outdated/not as helpful as this list is.

--
email me if you want a gmail invite, I have x, where x > many