[mythtv-users] xvmc question

Gregg 3gemail at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 15:47:00 UTC 2005

I am running a p4 1.6, fx5200 512mb ram w/a gigabyte motherboard.
When I play hdtv downconverted through svideo using xvmc the picture
jumps,the sound is fine, and the processor utilization according to
'top' is at 38.  Is the jumpy picture normal for xvmc? or is it just
the processor is too slow?  I am running the newest nvidia drivers and
myth installed using Jarod's Guide.  And I have read the minimum
requirements for hdtv, but I like to go against the grain sometimes.

-Gregg