[mythtv-users] slightly off topic universial remote

David Blackwell schmots at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 02:00:41 UTC 2005

First off if this has been discussed sorry, I looked, I didn't see it.

I want to get a good universal learning remote.  I want to teach it my
pvr-350 remote, my dvd remote, etc... I have seen some that claim to
be learing but are either really bad or really really expensive.  I
was wondering if anyone had a good recomendation for a universial
remote.