[mythtv-users] A/V out of sync due to dropped frames

William Powers wepprop at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 7 21:02:55 UTC 2005

If you use Windows, there's an application called PVAStrumento that does
the same thing as ProjectX.  Recent versions of PVAStrumento have
restored audio sync in 100% of the files I have used it on.  I just use
the default settings; select the .nuv file, 'make ps', set the output
file, set 2048 as the packet size, and 'Start'.

Link:  http://www.offeryn.de/dv.htm