[mythtv-users] Newbie question - autoscan channels?

Alex amax at tech-guy.ca
Thu Apr 7 20:41:40 UTC 2005

Hi!

I just installed mythtv, I am using debian and I installed mythtv as per
the how-to instructions. All went well until I wanted to scan for
channels, and there's where I saw that my mouse wasn't working in the
setup screen (it works under X). I thought oit was because I was using
fluxbox, so I switched to xfce4. Am I missing something here?

Another problem, but I solved it (i think) was that when I ran the
backend, it complained about not being able to create /root/.qt, so I
just created the directory as root. :)

Any documents I should read? Any suggestions?

Thanks!