[mythtv-users] Where is Jarod's guide to automatic shutdown and restart?

Jean Connelly unksme at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 14:15:16 UTC 2005

Actually, for me and my family it is more of a noise issue.  Even with
quiet fans and advice from silentpc etc, it adds up when there are 4
PCs running in the basement (and the little network appliances that
are starting to have their own fans).  Since I've got to have one PC
on all the time to run http and ssh, I might as well use it to turn
the mythbackend on and off as need be.

Heat will also be more of a factor as we come into summer.

-Jean