[mythtv-users] A/V out of sync due to dropped frames

mary wright mwright at taz-devil.dyndns.org
Thu Apr 7 02:27:55 UTC 2005

There's a really good program called ProjectX it's a java app with fixes
most errors in av sync'ing .It hasn't failed to work on eveything I have
thrown at it .once I get the output from Project X I use Avidemux2 to edit
and re-encode to what ever format needed

I also have a wrapper script that output's *.mpg but haven't worked out a
way to get mythtv to run it on recorded programs

If you want the link to a compiled ProjectX email me