[mythtv-users] Re: Audio Skip and Slow-mo Video Problem (35% CPU)

SpikeyGG spikeygg at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 7 01:55:25 UTC 2005

  Does anyone know what could be wrong here?  I can't figure out what's wrong.  I tried using "azap -r CALLSIGN" and mplayer with the '-' switch to play the DVB stream and it works fine!  With all the channels that are broken in MythTV.  Myth doesn't play it smoothly and I only show like 25-35% CPU usage.  The audio sounds like it has glitches in it and the video is stop and go.  It's really bumming me out.  I'm currently running CVS from 4/3.

I just need some suggestions or something,
-Greg

--- Running Conditions ---
939pin Athlon64 3200+
OS - Standard Issue Debian (32-bit)