[mythtv-users] Removed program table from mysql

cythrault at gmail.com cythrault at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 21:36:51 UTC 2005

On Apr 6, 2005 5:23 PM, Ola Nilsson <ola.nilsson.home at telia.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm not that good at SQL, so using webmin I tried to empty the
> mythconverg.program table. Unfortunatly, I'm not that good at webmin
> either, so I ended up delating the table. Running mythfilldatabase
> again just complains about the missing table.
>
> How can I easiest recreate an empty program table? (Don't reply with
> restore backup... it's not an option.)

Restore an empty program table? No can do -- manually. Run
mythfillbase or whetever mean you have to get your EPG.

Tho, creating the table is another matter. :)

Run this:

mysql -u mythtv -pmythtv mythconverg -e "CREATE TABLE program (
chanid int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',  starttime datetime NOT
NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',  endtime datetime NOT NULL default
'0000-00-00 00:00:00',  title varchar(128) NOT NULL default '',
subtitle varchar(128) NOT NULL default '',  description text NOT NULL,
 category varchar(64) NOT NULL default '',  category_type varchar(64)
NOT NULL default '',  airdate year(4) NOT NULL default '0000',  stars
float unsigned NOT NULL default '0',  previouslyshown tinyint(4) NOT
NULL default '0',  title_pronounce varchar(128) NOT NULL default '',
stereo tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0',  subtitled tinyint(1) NOT NULL
default '0',  hdtv tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0',  closecaptioned
tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0',  partnumber int(11) NOT NULL default
'0',  parttotal int(11) NOT NULL default '0',  seriesid varchar(12)
NOT NULL default '',  originalairdate date default NULL,  showtype
varchar(30) NOT NULL default '',  colorcode varchar(20) NOT NULL
default '',  syndicatedepisodenumber varchar(20) NOT NULL default '',
programid varchar(20) NOT NULL default '',  manualid int(10) unsigned
NOT NULL default '0',  PRIMARY KEY  (chanid,starttime,manualid),  KEY
endtime (endtime),  KEY title (title),  KEY title_pronounce
(title_pronounce),  KEY seriesid (seriesid),  KEY programid
(programid),  KEY id_start_end (chanid,starttime,endtime))
TYPE=MyISAM;"

cyth