[mythtv-users] LVM RAID 5 partition schemes

Robert Johnston anaerin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 20:24:23 UTC 2005

On Apr 6, 2005 2:12 PM, dean collins <dean at collins.net.pr> wrote:
> :) you could buy a 19" rack like I have sitting in the corner of my
> living room.
>
> Then join a water cooling forum to find out ways to keep the noise down
> from the 4 pc's.

Or just buy some Koolance rackmount cases:

http://www.koolance.com/shop/default.php?cPath=28_42

That's rack-mount cases with built-in watercooling systems

Or alternatively, use a "Hush" case (Or two)

http://www.mini-itx.com/store/product.asp?sid=HUSH

Or a single massive Zalman TNN system

http://www.zalmanusa.com/usa/product/code_list.asp?code=020

All of which are quiet options, and the last two are totally silent options.

Perhaps using a Hush as a frontend (With the VIA XvMC decoding) and a
rack of Koolance-cased machines, or a big TNN machine in a closet, the
basement, somewhere like that...