[mythtv-users] CVS release tag?

cythrault at gmail.com cythrault at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 20:19:14 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm not taking this up to the dev list as I don't want to create noise. ;)

Checking the CVS tree for some kind of release tag... I could not find
any. Someone else confirmed that he did not see any too.

Unless I'm mistaken/blind/blindly mistaken, I was wondering if it was
possible to add such a tag for future releases, like 0.18. Maybe tags
for when the schema is updated and/or when libmyth version changes…
May not be a good idea, I'm just wondering. ;)

thanks!
cyth