[mythtv-users] nVidia FX 5200, TV out and then some

Jonathan Watmough jonathan.watmough at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 14:21:25 UTC 2005

Morten

I have the same problem with the blue borders on the left when viewing
on a TV using the TV out on my 5200 card. I also have a scaling
problem when viewing 'wide' 1920 data, in that the right edge of the
picture gets pushed off the right of the TV. This does *not* happen
when viewing the same data on a CRT, even at the same resolution.

I haven't managed to resolve these yet.
Congratulations on getting stuff working so quickly ;-)
JW