[mythtv-users] Autostart frontend ONLY on manual startup?

Ashley Bostock abostock at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 12:03:10 UTC 2005

mythtv actually did exactly this around version 0.14 when I first
started to use it.  I think this automatic behaviour was then removed
in 0.15 along with the shutdown check being a mandatory field (even if
you have nothing to check????).

Any one know if the funcationality was completely removed? or was is
reimplemented in different way?  I have a feeling that instead of
having to bodge together some script to guess, that you can just query
mythbackend on whether it was started automatically or not.