[mythtv-users] QT 3.3.4 and highlighted buttons

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Wed Apr 6 08:28:02 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-04-05 at 15:08 -0400, David Blackwell wrote:
> rpm --upgrade --force blahblah.rpm

NEVER do this.  Really, I mean *never*.  You tend to permanently louse
up your rpm dependencies database if you --force installs/updates.

--oldpackage is the right way to go to a lower version - and remember to
exclude the package (yum) or pin it (apt) to prevent the package coming
back again.

	Nigel.