[mythtv-users] Daylight savings time

Ian Truelsen ian.truelsen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 05:05:31 UTC 2005

I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to get mythtv to deal with
DSL. At the moment, every program is showing up one hour early in the
schedule. I have tried changing the offset in mythsetup to none, auto,
+1 and -1, and have run mythfilldatabase after every change. I also
tried restarting the backend and even mysql after each change, but there
has never been a change. It always shows everything one hour early.

I am not sure what else to try at this point. Any ideas from anyone?

--
Ian Truelsen
Email: ian.truelsen at gmail.com
AIM: ihtruelsen