[mythtv-users] OSD funniness using any zoom modes

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 03:37:22 UTC 2005

I have searched the archives because I remember seeing this mentioned but
couldn't find any reference other than 'this was fixed post 0.16' and I am
running 0.17 and still have the problem.
 When I first start watching any show, in any of the modes (4:3, 16:9 etc)
the OSD is fine, but as soon as I press the W key, the OSD is shifted to the
right by about a third of the screen (with half the OSD being offscreen to
the right) and I have to exit mythfrontend to get it back normal.
 I have also noted that once the shift in the OSD position has occurred, the
actual writing on the OSD is *much* neater and seems to follow the settings
I have made in setup, but prior to the shift, the fonts seem too huge and
wrap lines, regardless of the settings I provide.
 Is this an issue that has been fixed between 0.16 & 0.17 and is still
showing on my machine (i.e. maybe my config is goosed) or is it something
that was corrected post 0.17?
 Also, I was trying to take a screenshot of what is displayed in
mythfrontend last night, but couldn't. I am running X.org <http://X.org> on
a CRT monitor, so if anyone can advise me as to how to do a screenshot I
would much appreciate.
 Many thanks,
Dave

--
GMAIL is 'da bomb baby....YEAH

I have GMail invites, if you want one, email me direct.