Fwd: [mythtv-users] PVR-500 installation

Nathan Ford zimans at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 01:08:39 UTC 2005

If this is a double post for anyone i'm sorry. GMail isn't replying to
the list right L(

The Box is an Athlon 1.4Ghz on an ABit KT7-RAID. Can't remember the
exact chipset but it is a VIA chipset.

There are two NIC's and an old NVidia TNT2 in there as well, and thats
it for expansion cards. When i compiled the kernel I added in very
little. Basically if I wasn't using it I didn't add it. For instance
there's no USB, even though thge board has it.

Yea, those are from the Quickstart. And your right it will probably
auto-detect. Next time I get a window in recordings i'll strip em out.
Like i said, I was extatic i finally got it working so I just left it,
seeing as it took me 2 days. :)

--Nate