[mythtv-users] datadirect hack problem

Jeff Simpson llcooljeff at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 14:50:13 UTC 2005

> And, it seemed like it worked, but there is a problem.  I lose all listings
> from 11:00 PM to midnight.
>
> I also saw postings in that thread about downgrading QT from 3.3.4 to 3.3.3.
>  I'm a little bit nervous about doing that, as quite a bit of things depend
> on this library.
>
> Is there an official solution yet?
>
> Thanks!

I tried the downgrade qt to 3.3.3 route, then reinstalled mythtv-cvs
from ebuild. I forced an update of "today" using mythfilldatabase.

I think it's broken in the opposite direction. It moved Wheel of
Fortune from 6pm to 8pm (I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be on at
7pm). (reason I know is because a friend of mine will be on the wheel
this week, so I wanted to be sure I recorded it....but it keeps
moving!)

Did cvs change to account for the 3.3.4 version of qt? and if so,
doesn't that break everyone running < 3.3.4? (if it is fixed for
3.3.4, I'll just re-upgrade, but I thought I would check and see if
that is the case before doing all that compiling again)

 - Jeff

--
email me if you want a gmail invite, I have some (>100)