[mythtv-users] Re: Hauppauge 350 not initializing.

Patrick Davila pdavila at thelinuxlink.net
Mon Apr 4 13:19:28 UTC 2005

Rudi,
As a quick and dirty work around I have to manually initialize the card with:

# /usr/lib/ivtv/ptune-ui.pl &
# mplayer -vo xv /dev/video0

After that I can record and watch live tv. I have to do this every time I
reboot. This is a fairly new problem since I upgraded the kernel to
2.6.10-1.770_FC3 and the corresponding ivtv packages in atrpm.net
repository.

Pat

--
Patrick Davila