[mythtv-users] Zap2it Data off?

Dan Christensen jdc at uwo.ca
Sun Apr 3 23:18:54 UTC 2005

"Ryan A. Carris" <racarris at gmail.com> writes:

> I've been battleing this since yesterday, thinking it was me, or DST.
> I've done everything, including dropping my database, but nothing.
> But, after seeing my clock correctly switch, and all the posts, I'm
> convinced it is Zap2it.

Hmm, I'm in Eastern Time, in Canada, and things are working fine for
me.  I happened to reboot my machine not too long after the change
to EDT, because of a power failure, so there's a slight chance that
is why my system is ok, but I assume people have tried that?

In any case, it doesn't look like a blanket Zap2it problem.  Maybe
just for some providers?  Or maybe the providers themselves are at
fault?

Dan