[mythtv-users] FF Not Predictable

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Sun Apr 3 22:57:03 UTC 2005

On 3-Apr-05, at 11:52 AM, Hans Wasmeier wrote:

> Fast Forward, though, seems to have a variety of hiccups,
> it will sometimes recommence at random locations

Sometime after the .17 release there was talk on the dev list about
this. It seems the calculation to reposition you after you release FF
is flawed so you end up somewhere short of where you're supposed to be.
A patch was submitted and applied but for the life of me I can't find
it to fix my system which is having the same trouble.

Anyway, it should be fixed in .18 which is right around the corner.

- George