[mythtv-users] Time change causes problems

Endaf Jones jonese at zener.com
Sun Apr 3 18:55:39 UTC 2005

Seems to make sense.  I started seeing problems Saturday night and lost
several programs that evening (Mountain timezone).

I'm running qt-3.3.4.

This needs to be brought to mythtv-dev for the dev's to comment on.

For now, I'm just changing the "recording schedules" start early / end
late options by 60 (-60/ +60) minutes for each program schedule.  It's
easy to do with the mythweb.  I can't (or rather won't) change my
timezone as I have other things on this box that I don't really want to
risk breaking.

# Endaf