[mythtv-users] Mythweb Duplicates Deactivated Default Behavior

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sun Apr 3 18:34:38 UTC 2005

> I'm on a private network with no DNS entries, just entries in
> /etc/hosts.  I can't find any useful log entries about this.

The browser only cares what host it thinks it's accessing (so /etc/hosts
is fine), and what host the machine reports its name as.

Make sure you have a ServerName set, and the canonical names setting
will let mythweb pick up that info.  Otherwise, just manually set the
cookie domain constant to the name you use to access the machine.

-Chris