[mythtv-users] RE: Time change causes problems

Gregg Casillo gcasillo at insightbb.com
Sun Apr 3 17:32:40 UTC 2005

Yes, this is definitely a guide data problem. I have the correct time and
timezone set, and NTP is humming along. My guide data is kicking off
recordings one hour too early.

I have two recordings left today (two non-important ones were missed this
morning, I'll live). I had to manually set their starttime and endtime fields
back one hour like so:

mysql> select starttime, endtime from program where subtitle = '2005 Tour of
Flanders';
+---------------------+---------------------+
| starttime           | endtime             |
+---------------------+---------------------+
| 2005-04-03 16:00:00 | 2005-04-03 18:00:00 |
+---------------------+---------------------+
1 row in set (0.17 sec)

mysql> update program set starttime = '2005-04-03 17:00:00', endtime =
'2005-04-03 19:00:00' where title = 'Bicycle Racing' and subtitle = '2005
Tour of Flanders';

After which, the recording time for that program is correct; I restarted
mythbackend for good measure.

I hope the guide data is fixed between now and tomorrow morning; I've got a
bunch of recordings tomorrow that I'd rather not have to correct manually. If
someone finds out that the data is fixed, please respond to the list so the
rest of us know. Thanks!

Gregg