[mythtv-users] RE: Time change causes problems

Endaf Jones jonese at zener.com
Sun Apr 3 15:45:53 UTC 2005

Yup, some thing for me.

I actually started having problems with the scheduler last night.  My
four 7pm Nip/Tuck recordings were all off by an hour.  This morning,
Linux knew the proper time (date returned the correct time and zone).
/etc/localtime points to /usr/share/zoneinfo/Canada/Mountain and that is
correct.  I am also running my hardware clock with UTC instead of local
timeset.

This is not an OS problem.

Could be perhaps have bad data from datadirect? Does mythfilldatabase do
any time conversion?

I'm going to have to manually edit my entries until this is resolved.

# Endaf