[mythtv-users] Suggestion: Browse mode + visible channel flag

Johan Kihlström johan.kihlstrom at bredband.net
Sun Apr 3 13:39:43 UTC 2005

Stuart Morgan wrote:

>On Sunday 03 Apr 2005 08:39, Richard Dale wrote:
>

>>Is it possible for Browse mode to check the "visible" flag in the channels
>>table?
>>

>I agree this needs to be done. It seems like an oversight that the browse mode
>ignores the visible settings, but whatever the reason it is annoying.

There is a workaround on the list somewhere. a couple of lines to add to
the tv_rec.cpp

I have a similar problem, my provider encrypts everything and I only get
access to the ones in my subscription
But I used MythWeb to hide and easily delete those channels and now I
only have my subscribed channels both in EPG and in the channel browser.