[mythtv-users] Time change causes problems

tcosimano at gmpexpress.net tcosimano at gmpexpress.net
Sun Apr 3 12:33:17 UTC 2005

My time is correct but my guide data is off by an hour.  At first I
thought it'd done a mythfilldatabase before before the time change and
that had thrown it off.  I ran mythfilldatabase again but nothing is
changed.  It has got to be something to do with a daylight savings time
setting but I can't figure out where to look.

My timezone is still set to this
/etc/localtime -> /usr/share/zoneinfo/EST5EDT
is this correct for the esat coast?

Tony