[mythtv-users] Minor issue with recording end times

Mark Smith mark at chez-moi.org.uk
Sat Apr 2 21:07:21 UTC 2005

With Myth 0.17.....

I have Myth configured to start recordings 2 minutes before the programme
start time, and to stop two minutes after the end (unless it causes a
scheduling conflict). This is set globally in one of the options screens.

I've noticed that in the watch recordings screen, programmes are shown with
the correct start time (i.e. 2 minutes early), but the end time shows as the
original programme end time.

For example, if I set a programme to record which starts at 8pm and finishes
at 9pm, I'll end up with a recording that actually starts at 7:58 and
finishes at 9:02 (correct) and is 64 minutes long, but that the watch
recordings screen shows the programme as running from 7:58pm to 9:00pm. This
is with no other recording scheduled to start immediately afterwards.

It's obviously not causing me any problems, but strikes me as slightly
inconsistent behaviour.

--
Mark Smith - Surrey, UK
http://www.chez-moi.org.uk/