[mythtv-users] Error patching rc.sysinit & FC2

Frutillar frutillar at comcast.net
Sat Apr 2 20:52:54 UTC 2005

On Thursday 31 March 2005 11:03 pm, Jarod Wilson wrote:

> Try adding this to modprobe.conf:
>
> install ivtv /sbin/modprobe --ignore-install ivtv; /sbin/modprobe lirc_i2c

Jarod,

I just wanted to let you know that your suggestion worked perfectly.  I
added /sbin/modprobe lirc_i2c to the end of that line, as I am also loading
the framebugger module.  As soon as I confirm everything is working 100% IŽll
post to this mailing list my config files in case anyone is interested in
using this info for the same type of hardware I have.

Thanks!!