[mythtv-users] Strange error when changing channels

Howard Cokl hojoloco at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 2 15:00:53 UTC 2005

I'm using cvs from yesterday and XvMC is working fine.
 I have a Freestyle card hooked up to my DirecTV
system and an HD3K for OTA.  Trying to change channels
on the HD3K kills X and I have to telinit 3, telinit 4
to fix it.  This error shows up in mythfrontend's log:

av_remove_stream 0x34
adding pes stream at pid 0x41 with type 2
adding pes stream at pid 0x44 with type 129
closing filter for pid 0x31
av_remove_stream 0x31
closing filter for pid 0x34
streams_changed()
2005-04-02 09:51:17.062 streams_changed() -- stream
count 2
*** glibc detected *** double free or corruption
(!prev): 0x090e01a0 ***

It doesn't happen when I turn off xvmc, but then HDTV
is choppy.
I have an athlon-xp 2700+, MSI K7N2GM using onboard
video and sound, running slackware 10.1, nVidia 7174,
gcc version 3.3.4

Any clues?

Howard