[mythtv-users] Thumbs up for plextor PX-TV402U Support

Byron Poland wpoland at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 04:30:50 UTC 2005

I finally got my PX-TV402U working with my laptop, compiled mythtv
from cvs, and set things up, and I have to say way to go Devs!

I got a little confused at first as I only got a green screen and
sound on playback, but adjusting the Live TV transcoding settings,
took care of that.

If only there was a similar device for hdtv ;)

Anyway thanks to the mythtv developers for adding support for the 402U
so quicky.  And of course thanks to Plextor and Wis Chip guys
(lutchann especially) for adding linux support for this device.