[mythtv-users] Slow audio while watching recordings PVR-350

Darren Hart darren at dvhart.com
Fri Apr 1 16:11:35 UTC 2005

After upgrading to 0.17 and 0.2 and 0.3 IVTV drviers (tried both), I
occaisionally experience slow audio during playback.  It isn't choppy,
just really really deep voices.  I suppose it could just be a glitch in
the timestretch code and the pitch is lowered when it shouldn't be.
(Timestretch is set at 1.0)

I am running a frontend/backend PII 400 w/ a PVR-250 and a PVR-350, X
and TV output via the PVR-350.  All storage is via NFS (including root).
  I upgraded to 0.17 from 0.16 because PIP didn't work and music crashed
a lot... now PIP works, music still crashes, recordings and livetv
freeze often, and sometimes the audio is slow.  :-(

Any tips or experiences anyone can share that might help fix this would
be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

--Darren