[mythtv-users] Daylight Savings Time, NTP, and reboot

Jeff Simpson llcooljeff at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 16:03:36 UTC 2005

> A manual recording that crosses the boundary might work.
> An interesting test would be to see what happens if you
> recorded something with a start time of like 1:30am to
> 2:30am and 1:30am to 3:30am.
>
> With the first, since 2:30 am doesn't really exist, what will
> end up happening.
>
> With the second, does the recording end up being 1 hour
> or 2?

I'm sure with my luck any of these cases will end up as:

A). Find a way to overwrite a recording that I really wanted to keep
with a zero-length file
B). Somehow corrupt my whole database
C). Create a never-ending recording that fills up the drive and
auto-expires all the useful recordings.

--
email me if you want a gmail invite, I have some invites