[mythtv-users] Daylight Savings Time, NTP, and reboot

Mario L superm1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 14:41:53 UTC 2005

Well here is what I have found:

portablemario supermario # date
Sun Apr 3 01:59:44 EST 2005
portablemario supermario # date
Sun Apr 3 03:00:04 EDT 2005
portablemario supermario #

Linux does adjust automatically, even if you are set to "local".

Actually looking at mythweb for sunday morning, it looks like my program
guide decides to just skip 2 oclock all together as though it already
accounts for the fact that we switch to DST:

 01:45 AM<http://localhost/mythweb/program_listing.php?time=1112510700#anchor1>
03:00
AM <http://localhost/mythweb/program_listing.php?time=1112511600#anchor1>

I have no recordings ending right at 3 anyway, so I'm not too worried.