[mythtv-users] xbox or ps2 as frontend

David Barr david20708 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 14:39:52 UTC 2005

On Mar 28, 2005 3:10 PM, Sameer Verma <sameer.verma at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the link. I have found a couple of instances of xbox use as
> frontend where the user has experienced an occasional choppy display.
> I was wondering if anyone else could corroborate?

I was having some choppy video problems, but they were related to the
backend.  I upgraded the backend from Debian with manually compiled
Mythtv and IVTV to Knoppmyth and I no longer have choppy video.

I have a problem with Xbox-mythtv.  After I upgraded from 0.16 to
0.17, I get lock-ups when I'm scrolling through the program guide
while watching live tv in a picture in the corner of the screen.  I
tried reinstalling and I still have the same problem.