[mythtv-users] Bug: Buttons that don't unpress

Andrew Meredith andrew at anvil.org
Fri Apr 1 11:10:11 UTC 2005

Hi Folks,

Again, I have searched the list for similar references, but have found
nothing.

In both the front end app and the configurator app, if you press the
buttons by tabbing to them and hitting return or space, the button
presses in, but does not come back out on release and does not action
the function it is linked to. Hitting escape un-presses the button but
still doesn't action the function. Those buttons lucky enough to have a
character hot key (Alt-F or Alt-N in mythtvsetup) will work quite
happily using the hotkey but not by normal pressing.

It seems to have started after upgrading to 0.17

One annoying effect is that I can't set manual programs using the UI, I
have to do it using MythWeb.

- FC3/ATrpms (fully updated)
- Kernel 2.6.10-1.770_FC3
- AMD Athlon(tm) XP 3200+ 2.2GHz