[mythtv-users] DCT-6200 w/ FireWire -- Looking for Input..

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Fri Apr 1 03:18:27 UTC 2005

> Just gave this a shot, and I get "picture size invalid (0x0)" in the
> logs before the job fails.  Looking at libavcodec utils.c, there is a
> function that returns that error and it seems to be returning it because
> it is  passed 0 x 0 as the width and height.

What resolution were you trying to use?  I just transcoded a 352x480
source recording up to 1024x768 as well as 1680x1088 and it seemed to
work correctly.  It didn't look very well considering the source size,
but it didn't give the error message you list.  Did this message happen
right away or a while into the transcode?

--

Chris