[mythtv-users] problems with ivtv and fc2 following Jarod's guide

Jason Blair jrblair at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 19:14:21 EDT 2004

I just tried this.  I edited /etc/apt/sources.list and enabled
at-bleeding.  Did an apt-get upfate, apt-get install
kernel-module-video4linux-$MYKERNEL and apt-get install video4linux.
I then re-enabled testing, apt-get update, and tried to instal the
ivtv kernel module.  I get the exact same error.

Pleae advise.  Thank you!
Jason