[mythtv-users] Backend crash on mythfilldatabase

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Wed Sep 29 13:44:41 EDT 2004

My system has been rock solid since updating to 0.16. I had LiveTV on
and the frontend starting getting a little jumpy. So I exited out of
LiveTV and tried to go back in and got a message asking if the backend
was still running. Turns out it was not. Restarting the service and it
was fine again. Mythfilldatabase apparently had just started. These were
the last lines int he log before restarting:

2004-09-29 13:15:00 Running mythfilldatabase
2004-09-29 13:16:15 IOBOUND - blocking in ThreadedFileWriter::Write()
2004-09-29 13:16:20 IOBOUND - blocking in ThreadedFileWriter::Write()

Anything I should be concerned with?

I'm running on:
Redhat 9, PVR350 and 250, Mythtv 0.16.

Thanks,