[mythtv-users] Recordings Randomly Fuzzy w/ PVR-250

Nate Thompson natet at buckeye-express.com
Wed Sep 29 09:27:42 EDT 2004

Now that you mention it, I have not been able to duplicate the problem in
Live TV either. I don't watch that much live stuff, but haven't had it occur
any of those times. It is not channel dependent either; sometimes one
channel will look great for one recording, then the next one is all fuzzy.

I'll keep looking around to see if I can find anything and let you know if I
do.

Nate Thompson