[mythtv-users] MythGallery Font

John Andersen jsa at video.homelinux.org
Wed Sep 29 04:34:50 EDT 2004

On Tuesday 28 September 2004 16:08, AeroPeek wrote:
> I figured out how to select the font of MythVideo,MythGame bla bla bla
> with the xml files and it works great, but i couldn't find any
> MythGallery xml file....

Well share that part...  ;-)
I find most of the fonts horribly large, many clipped
because they won't fit (mythweather is the worst) and
would like to find a way to cut them down a bit.

Where does this stuff reside?
I've had no luck setting all the point sizes down
in the "Appea" section.  (I speculate it might have
said Appearance but you see, it was truncated there...
my point, exactly   ;-)

--