[mythtv-users] Mythweb 0.16 - weather in Celcius?

IvanK. chepati at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 03:52:03 EDT 2004

On Wednesday 29 September 2004 01:11 am, Rob Hillis wrote:
> Chris Petersen wrote:
> >> this part is done, but I'd like to create a mythweather settings
> >> module to allow people to choose between metric and imperial units.
> >
> > cool.  But can't this be done in myth?
>
> The settings are already in MythTV to do this, however, MythWeb doesn't
> respect them.  Since I live in Australia, MythWeather is set to show
> temps in Celsius, but MythWeb still shows them in Farenheight.

Rob or Chris,

could you please let me know in what field and table mythweather stores wether
to use metric or imperial units?  Chris said it's in SIUnits in settings, but
I didn't have this so I had to manually insert it.  And yet mythweather was
already configured.

The patch is ready and it has the side effect of fixing the extended forecast
bug which screwed up today/tomorrow and skipped a day.  The bug is actually
external of mythweb and is present in the data we pull from msnbc.com.  More
on that with the patch.

IvanK.