[mythtv-users] Could I ask for tda1004x DVB support in the next atrpms kernel

Dan Robinson dannyjrobinson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 07:52:08 EDT 2004

I guess I'm asking Axel here, but seems this module is not built by
default in the current atrpms FC2 kernel.  Would it be possible to
have this module built included in future and therefore support many
of the Nova-T PCI cards?

If not, it's not a problem as building the current dvb cvs and
insmod'ing the modules isn't a problem, but it would remove the only
'build' step in my install.

I believe the .config entries are:
CONFIG_DVB_TDA1004X=m
CONFIG_DVB_TDA1004X_FIRMWARE_FILE="/usr/lib/hotplug/firmware/tda1004x.bin"

Thanks,

Dan