[mythtv-users] Re: OT: LIRC on Debian with a custom 2.6.8 kernel

Ciaran ciaranj at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 06:55:24 EDT 2004

I have no problems with that kernel (in terms of getting it to
compile, doubt the kernel itself is the problem....)
I think all I did was
./configure
make
make install

but not near a relevant box right now.

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 06:40:12 -0400, Christopher Flynn
<flynnguy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok, I downloaded the newest version of lirc from cvs and did:
> cd lirc
> ./autogen.sh
> ./setup.sh
>
> and now I am getting:
> configure: creating ./config.status
> config.status: error: cannot find input file: Makefile.in
>
> this is after the little setup program runs and I selected save and
> run configure. Any ideas? I'd like to at least get it to compile.
> Maybe I'll have to go to an older kernel.
> -Chris

- Ciaran
http://www.wombatinvasion.com/ (Share the love)